AP Health Department Staff Nurse Anantapuram Recruitment 2020 – 92 Staff Nurses & 4 Pharmacist Gr-II Important dates Date, Application Form
Anantapuram Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 is released. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment For Staff Nurses & Pharmacist Gr-II – 96 Posts Apply for these posts and also know the details like important dates, eligibility criteria, exam date, exam fee, selection process, apply link, Syllabus, exam pattern, and other details are given below.
According to the given information in the AP Health Department Anantapuram Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 Notification the starting date 29th June 2020, and the Last date to apply 27th July 2020. Interested Candidates Read full Notification Clearly Before applying for these posts.
Anantapuram Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 – Brief Information
|Latest AP Health Department Recruitment 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Health Department|
|Post Name||Staff Nurses, Pharmacists Gr-II|
|Closing Date||29th June 2020 – 27th July 2020 from 10.30 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Selection Process||Merit (Total Marks –100)|
|Job Location||Anantapuram District, Andhra Pradesh|
|Official Site||Check Advertisement|
★ For More Latest Job Alerts Follow ★
|AP Health Department Recruitment 2020 – Anantapuram District|
|Name of the post||No of Posts|
|GOVERNMENT GENERAL HOSPITAL, DM & HO, ANANTAPURAM DISTRICT|
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Staff Nurses||Rs. 34,000/-|
|Pharmacists Gr-II||Rs. 28,000/-|
|Staff Nurses||GNM/ B.Sc Nursing from Govt. Recognized Nursing Institute must be Registered in the AP Nursing Council.|
|Pharmacists Gr-II||Diploma in Pharmacy / B. Pharmacy from the Govt. recognized Institutions. Must be Registered in AP|
Age Limit and Fee Information
|Age Limit||Application Fee|
|Age Limit as on 01.07.2020.|
OC: 42 years
Age Limit as on 01.07.2020.
SC / ST / BC: 47 years
Ex-Servicemen & PH Categories: 50 years
How To Apply:
- Check the Official Site of the Concerned District
- Go to the Recruitment Section
- There you will find the advertisement for the Various Vacancies in the DMHO. Click and Open it.
- Read Carefully given details in the notification
- After reading the Notification download the application form
- After fill, the application Recheck Once Clearly
- Finally submit your application before the closing date by sending it to the following address.
Certificate To Be Attached To These Posts:
Attested copies of the following certificates to be enclosed to the filled-in application:
- Filled in Application form (download from http://ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in ).
- SSC or its equivalent examination pass –cum-marks memo.
- Intermediate or 10 + 2 examination pass-cum-marks memo.
- GNM / BSc.Nursing pass certificate (in case of Staff Nurse post)
D.Pharmacy / B.Pharmacy pass certificate (in case of Pharmacist Gr-II)
- Consolidated/year wise marks memos of qualifying examination (GNM / BSc.Nursing / D.Pharmacy /B.Pharmacy).
- Registration certificate from the respective Councils
(AP Nursing Council / AP Pharmacy Council).
- Internship completion / Apprenticeship / Clinical Training certificate if applicable.
- Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tahsildar concerned (Mee Seva).
- Study certificates from 4th Class to 10th Class (for local status). In the case of private study, the residence certificate obtained from the Tahsildar concerned for consecutive 7 years prior to the passing of SSC or its equivalent.
- Physically Handicapped certificate (SADAREM Camp certificate) in case of candidates claiming reservation under PH quota.
- Relevant certificate in respect of candidates claiming Ex-Servicemen quota.
- The candidates who are working on contract / Outsourcing basis under earmarked Govt., Institutions / State, and Central Govt., Schemes should enclose a Service certificate duly signed by the competent authority along with attested copies of appointment order for considering contract/outsourcing service weightage. (refer GO.Rt.No.301, HM&FW(B1) dept., Dated:20.06.2020 read with GO.Ms.No.163, HM&FW(B1) dept., Dated:12.09.2018)
- Sports Quota: The eligible candidates must enclose relevant Eligibility Certificate issued by the Competent Authority for claiming reservation under Sports Quota. (refer GO.Ms.No.74, YA,T&C(Sports) dept., Dated:09.08.2012, GO.Ms.No.473, YA,T&C(Sports &YS) dept., Dated:03.12.2018 & GO.Ms.No.7, YA,T&C(Sports&YS) dept., Dated:07.03.2019)
- Demand Draft(DD) for Rs.200/- (Rs.two hundred only) must be drawn in any Nationalized Bank in favor of “District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Ananthapuramu” payable at Ananthapuramu. (SC, ST & PH categories are exempted from payment of fee).
Address for Submission of application
|Address||O/o District Coordinator of Hospital Services(APVVP), Government General Hospital Campus, Ananthapuramu|