AP Health Department Staff Nurse Anantapuram Recruitment 2020 – 95 Staff Nurse posts, 29 Pharmacist Gr-II and 23 Lab Technician Gr-II Posts to work in PHCs under the control of DM&HO
AP Health Department Staff Nurse Anantapuram Recruitment 2020 is released. Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma from the eligible candidates for recruitment For 95 Staff Nurse posts, 29 Pharmacist Gr-II, and 23 Lab Technician Gr-II Posts to work in PHCs under the control of DM & HO on Contract basis/Outsourcing basis – 147 Vacancies available in Anantapuram. Interested Candidates across Andhra Pradesh State Read full Notification Clearly Before applying for these posts.
According to the given information in the AP Health Department Staff Nurse Anantapuram Recruitment 2020 the starting date 28th June 2020, and the Last date to apply 22nd July 2020. And the applications must be submitted in the Offline Mode.
AP Health Department Staff Nurse Anantapuram Recruitment 2020 – Brief Information
|Latest AP Health Department Recruitment 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Health Department|
|Post Name||Staff Nurses, Pharmacists Gr-II, Lab Technicians Gr-II|
|Closing Date||28th June 2020 – 22nd July 2020 from 10.30 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Selection Process||Merit (Total Marks –100)|
|Job Location||Anantapuram District, Andhra Pradesh|
|Official Site||Check Advertisement|
★ For More Latest Job Alerts Follow ★
|AP Health Department Recruitment 2020 – Anantapuram District|
|Name of the post||No of Posts|
|Lab Technicians Gr-II||23|
|GOVERNMENT GENERAL HOSPITAL, DM & HO, ANANTAPURAM DISTRICT|
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Staff Nurses||Rs. 34,000/-|
|Pharmacists Gr-II||Rs. 28,000/-|
|Lab Technicians Gr-II|
|Staff Nurses||GNM/ B.Sc Nursing from Govt. Recognized Nursing Institute must be Registered in the AP Nursing Council.|
|Pharmacists Gr-II||Diploma in Pharmacy / B. Pharmacy from the Govt. recognized Institutions. Must be Registered in AP|
|Lab Technicians Gr-II||DMLT /B.Sc MLT course from the Govt. recognized Institutions/ Inter Vocational MLT course with a one-year Apprenticeship from Govt. Institution. Must be Registered in AP Para Medical Board.|
Age Limit and Fee Information
|Age Limit||Application Fee|
|Age Limit as on 01.07.2020.|
OC: 42 years
Age Limit as on 01.07.2020.
SC / ST / BC: 47 years
How To Apply:
- Check the Official Site of the Concerned District
- Go to the Recruitment Section
- There you will find the advertisement for the Various Vacancies in the DMHO. Click and Open it.
- Read Carefully given details in the notification
- After reading the Notification download the application form
- After fill, the application Recheck Once Clearly
- Finally submit your application before the closing date by sending it to the following address.
Certificate To Be Attached To These Posts:
Attested copies of the following certificates to be enclosed to the filled-in application:
- Filled prescribed application form
- S.S.C or Equivalent examination Marks Memo.
- Intermediate or 10+2 examination Marks Memo.
- Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate.
- Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)
- Registration certificates from the respective councils (AP Nursing council /AP Pharmacy council / AP Para Medical board council)
- Internship / Apprenticeship / Clinical training Certificate if applicable.
- Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tahsildar concerned
- Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th Class. In the case of Private study candidates, the residence certificate obtained from the Tahsildar concerned for 04 to 07 years prior to SSC and its equivalent.
- PH certificate (SADAREM CERTIFICATE) in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH Quota
- Sports certificate in respect of candidates who claiming under Sports quota.
- Relevant Certificates in respect of candidates who claiming Ex-Serviceman Quota
- The candidates who are working on contract / Outsourcing basis under earmarked Govt. institutions / State and Central Govt. Schemes should enclose a Service certificate signed by competent authorities along with an attested copy of appointment order to allowing for service weightage.
Address for Submission of application
|Address||O/o DISTRICT MEDICAL & HEALTH OFFICER, ANANTHAPURAMU|