AP Health Department Staff Nurse Kadapa Recruitment 2020 – Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Gr-II & Lab Technician – 91 Posts Date, Application Form
AP Health Department Staff Nurse Kadapa Recruitment 2020 Notification is released. Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma from the eligible candidates for recruitment 91 Posts Staff Nurses, Pharmacist Gr.II, and Lab Technicians on a contract basis for a period of one year to work in APVVP hospitals under the control of District Co-ordinator of Hospital Services, APVVP, Kadapa. Interested Candidates across Andhra Pradesh State Read full Notification Clearly Before applying for these posts.
According to the given information AP Health Department Staff Nurse Kadapa Recruitment 2020 the starting date 4th July 2020, and the Last date to apply 18th July 2020. And the applications must be submitted in the Offline Mode.
AP Health Department Staff Nurse Kadapa Recruitment 2020 – Brief Information
|Latest AP Health Department Recruitment 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Health Department|
|Post Name||Staff Nurses, Pharmacist Gr.II and Lab Technicians|
|Closing Date||4th July 2020 – 18th July 2020 from 10.30 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Job Location||Kadapa District, Andhra Pradesh|
|Official Site||Check Advertisement|
★ For More Latest Job Alerts Follow ★
|AP Health Department Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 – Kadapa District|
|Name of the post||No of Posts|
|DMHO – Krishna|
|Name of the post||Salary|
Age Limit and Fee Information
|Age Limit||Application Fee|
|Age Limit as on 01.06.2020.|
OC: 42 Years
Age Limit as on 01.06.2020.
SC / ST / BC: 47 Years
Age Limit as on 01.06.2020.
Ex-Servicemen: 50 Years
|Each applicant must attach the Demand Draft of Rs.200/- in favor of ” DCHS, APVVP, KADAPA” from any nationalized banks.|
How To Apply:
- Check the Official Site of the Concerned District
- Go to the Recruitment Section
- There you will find the advertisement for the Various Vacancies in the DMHO.
Click and Open it.
- Read Carefully given details in the notification
- After reading the Notification download the application form
- After fill, the application Recheck Once Clearly
- Finally submit your application before the closing date by sending it to the following address.
Certificate To Be Attached To These Posts:
- Application form
- Aadhar card
- SSC marks memo
- Intermediate marks memo
- Marks memo of GNM/BSc. (or) D.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy; Lab Technician qualifying exam as per notification. Concerned course Year wise passed marks memos (all years).
- Diploma/BSc Nursing certificate/ D.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy certficates/ Lab Technician course certificates.
- Certificate of Registration of NURSE it MIDWIFERY in AP Nursing council Et D. Pharmacy/ B. Pharmacy Registration certificate in AP Pharmacy council in for Lab Technician qualifying exam registration in AP Paramedical Board.
- Study certificates from IVth to Xth.
- Latest Caste Certificate.
- PH Certificates (SADEREM Certificate) of Hearing Handicapped. Visually Handicapped, Orthopedically Handicapped, etc.)
- Experience certificate signed by the concerned Medical Officer/Medical Superintendent of that CHC/AH/DH along with countersigned by the concerned DCHS, APVVP/DMEtHO/GGH/Concern District authorities.
- Demand Draft in Original/online fee payment receipt
Address for Submission of application
|Address||O/of the District Co-ordinator of Hospital Services, APVVP, Kadapa, “0” Block, New Collectorate, Kadapa, YSR District in office working days from 04-07-2020 to 18-07-2020 from 10.30 AM to 05.00 PM. By a person or by registered post or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org with all relevant attached documents.|