AP Health Department Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 – 211 Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, MNO, FNO, Radio Grapher, PMOO, Date, Application Form
AP Health Department Staff Nurse Krishna Recruitment 2020 Notification is released. Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma from the eligible candidates for recruitment For 211 Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, MNO, FNO, Radio Grapher, PMOO Vacancies available in Krishna. Interested Candidates across Andhra Pradesh State Read full Notification Clearly Before applying for these posts.
According to the given information in the DMHO Krishna Recruitment 2020, AP Health Department Staff Nurse Krishna Recruitment 2020 the starting date 25th June 2020, and the Last date to apply 24th July 2020. And the applications must be submitted in the Offline Mode.
AP Health Department Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 – Brief Information
|Latest AP Health Department Recruitment 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Health Department|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, MNO, FNO, Radio Grapher, PMOO|
|Closing Date||25th June 2020 – 24th July 2020 from 10.30 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Job Location||Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh|
|Official Site||Check Advertisement|
★ For More Latest Job Alerts Follow ★
|AP Health Department Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 – Krishna District|
|Name of the post||No of Posts|
|DMHO – Krishna|
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Staff Nurse (Contract Basis)||Inter and GNM/ B.Sc Nursing from Govt. Recognized Nursing Institute must be Registered in the AP Nursing|
|Lab Technician (Contract Basis)||Inter and DMLT /B.Sc MLT course from the Govt. recognized Institutions/ Inter Vocational MLT with a one-year Apprenticeship from Govt. Institution. Must be Registered in AP Para Medical Board.|
|Pharmacist (Contract Basis)||Inter and Diploma in Pharmacy/Bachelor in Pharmacy from the Govt. recognized Institutions. Must be Registered in AP Pharmacy Council.|
|Radio Grapher (Out Sourcing)||Inter Science with CRA Training from Govt. Recognized institution.|
|PMOO (Out Sourcing)||Inter Science and with two years Diploma in Ophthalmology from Govt. Institution. Must be Registered in AP Para Medical Board.|
|MNO (Out Sourcing)||10th Class or Equivalent|
|FNO (Out Sourcing)||10th Class or Equivalent|
Age Limit and Fee Information
|Age Limit||Application Fee|
|Age Limit as on 01.06.1978 – 01.06.2020.|
OC: 42 years
Age Limit as on 01.06.1973 – 01.06.2020.
SC / ST / BC: 47 years
How To Apply:
- Check the Official Site of the Concerned District
- Go to the Recruitment Section
- There you will find the advertisement for the Various Vacancies in the DMHO.
Click and Open it.
- Read Carefully given details in the notification
- After reading the Notification download the application form
- After fill, the application Recheck Once Clearly
- Finally submit your application before the closing date by sending it to the following address.
Certificate To Be Attached To These Posts:
1. S.S.C or Equivalent examination Marks Memo.
2. Intermediate or 10+2 examination Marks Memo.
3. Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate.
4. Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)
5. Registration and Renewal certificates of respective councils must be
6. Internship Certificate if any applicable.
7. Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tashildhar/MRO concerned
8. Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th Class.
In Case of Private study residence certificate from the Tashildhar
/MRO concerned for the above period (4th to 10th Class study
9. PH certificate (SADAREM CERTIFICATE) in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH Quota
10. Sports certificate in respect of candidates claiming under Sports quota.
11. Relevant Certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex-Serviceman
12. 1 Photograph duly pasted on the application form with self-attestation 13 Service certificate in respect of candidates claiming weightage if worked in govt institutions.
Address for Submission of application
|Address||C/o: District Medical and Health Officer,|
Near Nayar Buddi Center,
Parasu Peta, Machilipatnam,
Krishna District. Pin: 521001
Contact No: 9052847087