DMHO Staff Nurse Kurnool Recruitment 2020 – Staff Nurses, Lab-Technician Grade –II, Pharmacist Grade-II on contract basis – 107 Posts Date, Application Form
DMHO Staff Nurse Kurnool Recruitment 2020 is released. Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma from the eligible candidates for recruitment For Staff Nurses, Lab-Technician Grade –II, Pharmacist Grade-II on contract basis – 107 Vacancies available in Kurnool. Interested Candidates across Andhra Pradesh State Read full Notification Clearly Before applying for these posts.
According to the given information in the DMHO Staff Nurse Kurnool Recruitment 2020 the starting date 30th June 2020, and the Last date to apply 22nd July 2020. And the applications must be submitted in the Offline Mode.
DMHO Staff Nurse Kurnool Recruitment 2020 – Brief Information
|Latest AP Health Department Recruitment 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Health Department|
|Post Name||Staff Nurses, Lab-Technician Grade –II, Pharmacist Grade-II|
|Closing Date||30th June 2020 – 22nd July 2020 from 10.30 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Selection Process||Merit (Total Marks –100)|
|Job Location||Kurnool District, Andhra Pradesh|
|Official Site||Check Advertisement|
★ For More Latest Job Alerts Follow ★
|AP Health Department Recruitment 2020 – Kurnool District|
|Name of the post||No of Posts|
|Staff Nurse||42+21 = 63|
|Lab-Technician Grade –II||17+08 = 25|
|Pharmacist Grade-II||17+02 = 19|
|DMHO – Kurnool|
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Lab-Technician Grade –II||Rs.28000/-|
|Staff Nurse||1.GNM Course or B.Sc (Nursing) from an institution recognized by Govt. of A.P.|
2. Must be registered with AP. Nursing council
|Lab-Technician Grade –II|
6) Must be registered with AP Para Medical Board.
Age Limit and Fee Information
|Age Limit||Application Fee|
|Age Limit as on 01.07.2020.|
SC / ST / BC / Oc: 18 to 42 Years
Relaxations in respect of reserved categories, Ex-Servicemen and PH candidates as per rules.
How To Apply:
- Registration – Register with username and password. Remember these credentials for login. Only One-time registration.
- Login with the credentials given at the time registration.
- Enter Personal Details.
- Upload Certificates by selecting one by one.
- SSC/Equivalent Certificate (Compulsory) (jpeg/jpg/PDF format size less than 1 MB)
- Study Certificate from IV to X in a single file (Compulsory) (jpeg/jpg/PDF format size less than 1 MB)
- Photo (Compulsory) (jpeg/jpg format size less thank 50K)
- Caste Certificate (Only for SC/ST/BC) (jpeg/jpg/PDF format size less than 1 MB)
- Disability Certificate (Only for Physically Challenged) (jpeg/jpg/PDF format size less than 1 MB)
- Ex-servicemen Certificate (Only for Ex-servicemen) (jpeg/jpg/PDF format size less than 1 MB)
- Confirm Personal Details – After successful Entry/updating of personal details and upload of all relevant Certificates. After confirmation candidate can not edit personal details and upload relevant certificates.
- Apply for Posts – After confirmation candidate has enter post specific details like the post, course studied, Marks secured, etc. and upload marks proof, council Registration certificate.
- Enter Service details if any as per the notification relevant to applied post and certificate. Candidate can add number service details if he has done.
- Payment Details – Only General Candidates enter Payment details and upload payment receipt. Payment Fee is exempted for SC/ST/BC/Disabled.
- Clinical/Apprentice Training Certificate – Upload for Lab Technician Post.
- Select Applied Post Details and Confirm the post details. Once confirmed post details can not be edited.
- Print Application under reports for candidate use.