IBPS PO/ MT-X Online Form 2020 – Apply Online for 1167 Vacancy Important Dates, Application Form
IBPS PO/ MT-X Online Form 2020 – 1167 Posts are released. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the Recruitment of PO/ MT-X Vacancies. Apply for these posts and also know the details like important dates, eligibility criteria, exam date, exam fee, selection process, apply online link, Syllabus, exam pattern, and other details are given below.
According to the given information in the IBPS PO/ MT-X Online Form 2020 the starting date 5th Aug 2020, and the Last date to apply 26th Aug 2020. Interested Candidates Read full Notification Clearly Before applying for IBPS CRP PO/ MT-X Vacancies 2020.
IBPS PO/ MT-X Online Form 2020 – Brief Information
|IBPS PO/ MT-X Online Form 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||INSTITUTE OF BANKING PERSONNEL SELECTION|
|Post Name||CRP PO/ MT-X|
|Starting Date||5th Aug 2020|
|Closing Date||26th Aug 2020|
★ For More Latest Job Alerts Follow ★
|IBPS PO/ MT-X Online Form 2020 – Important Dates|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||05-08-2020|
|Last date To Apply Online||26-08-2020|
|Last date for printing your application||10-09-2020|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||September 2020|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||21-09-2020 to 26-09-2020|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||October 2020|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||03.10.2020, 10.10.2020 and 11.10.2020|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October/ November 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||November 2020|
|Online Examination – Main||28.11.2020|
|Declaration of Result – Main||December 2020|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2021|
|Conduct of interview||January / February 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2021|
- Candidates should have a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
How To Apply:
- Open Bank of India Official Site at https://www.ibps.in/
- Go to the Recruitment Section
- Over there you will find the Advertisement for the IBPS PO/ MT-X Online Form 2020
- Click and Open it.
- Read full Notification Clearly Before applying for these posts.
- After reading the Notification then if you are eligible, fill the online application form
- After fill, the application Recheck Once Clearly.
- After Checking Pay the application fee.
- Finally submit your application before the closing date.
Some Important Useful Links
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Clearly Before Apply Online